And Raise 10 Times More Than Last Year in the Process!
If your company’s annual charity drive needs a reboot or you’re struggling to find the time to get one off the ground, we’re excited to announce the Inaugural Charity Drive Throwdown!
Yep, this November, we’re turning charity drives into a company-vs-company competition
that builds camaraderie and boosts donations.
And the winning companies get an extra donation to their chosen charity.
Companies that use Rumblesum:
- Average 80% participation
- Have increased their donations 10-fold
- Say using Rumblesum turns their drives into engagement-building machines
If you’re interested, all you need to do is:
- Let us know
- Pick a charity (any charity) for which to raise money, volunteer and donate goods
- Send an opt-out email to employees (that we are happy to write)
We take it from there. Our software:
- Makes logging donations simple
- Assigns points for items, dollars and volunteer hours
- Has live team and company leaderboards
- Allows employees to make credit card donations
- Sends kick-off, weekly and wrap-up emails so you don’t have to
Want to learn all kinds of ways to build fun into your culture? Subscribe to our newsletter. We pledge not to spam you, email you more than once a week, share your contact info or try to sell you a butter braid for our kids’ school (not that there’s anything wrong with that).