Fall is the season of corporate giving, but company charity drives can be a bit daunting to get off the ground and can grow pretty stale year after year.
So, Rumblesum created the Charity Drive Challenge In-a-Box . . .and by "in-a-box", we mean on your phone.
It’s really quite simple. First, you pick a charity. Then, we:
- Coordinate with your charity to create a short list of items they need donated, big projects they need funded and volunteer opportunities.
- Set-up a challenge based on your chosen nonprofit’s needs and what works best for your company e.g. winter clothing, food, toys, etc.
- Provide templates to get the word out to your employees i.e. emails, posters, etc.
- Create teams among your participants.
- Give access to the Rumblesum apps that allow them to earn points by logging donations and volunteer hours (we even do credit card donations).
- Keep folks engaged with live leaderboards and weekly newsletters that include tips to increase giving e.g. ask vendors and clients to get involved.
Some results from last year’s charity drives:
- Average of 80% employee participation across all our companies.
- One company saw a 10-fold increase in giving from $500 to $5,000.
- Another company saw an average gift of $100 per employee.
- Employees called it “The best charity activity we’ve ever done.”
- Companies said “How much we raised was great, but what really struck me was how much it improved engagement after a really tough year.”
Help us make the most of this season’s giving. More info and pricing.